Why Pain Doesn’t Indicate Health

When people are asked if they are healthy, a typical answer is that if I’m not feeling any pain I must be healthy.

The reality is that around 18% of all nerve fibers in the human body are designed to produce pain when that specific nerve is being aggravated. The remaining 82% are not designed to produce pain when a nerve is being aggravated. This is why pain is not a true indication if you are healthy or not. Your spine may have misalignments and you may not even realize it.

This is why you should get your spine checked by a Chiropractor even when you are not in pain to make sure there are no misalignments in the spine.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close